Pool Safety Guidelines
WHEN YOU visit one of our pools
In order to maintain a clean and safe environment, please review the following amended pool guidelines.Additionally, pool capacity limits have been modified to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines.
At this time, our pools are for members only, no guest passes will be given.
All members & staff will be screened prior to entering the building and pool area to ensure no signs such as fever over 100.4 degrees, cough or shortness of breath are exhibited.
hours of operations: All Locations
Saturday: 7:30am-4:30pm (beginning June 15th)
What to expect when you visit
- In order to serve the most members possible while at lower capacities, member are asked to limit daily time at the pool to 1 hour.
- The pool will close for the last 15 minutes of each hour to allow for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Members are required to shower before entering the pool.
- Wearing a mask while on the deck is encouraged but not mandatory. Masks should not be worn while in the pool.
- Water Fitness Participants are required to maintain a distance of 10 ft. from another participant.
- Family Stations are marked for social distancing. Please keep all chairs in the designated area.
- All members are required to maintain proper social distance.
- Members are permitted to bring their own chairs.
- Lap swim is limited to one swimmer per lane. To reserve a time, please contact the welcome center at your branch.
- Members should take any life jackets, kick boards, pool noodles or water weights to the “used” item area immediately after using.
STEAM ROOM, SAUNA & WHIRLPOOL
Our steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools are open. Please be mindful about our new policies while using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Usage will be limited to one person at a time.
- We ask that everyone limits usage to 20 minutes.
- Members must wash their hands for 30 seconds prior to using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Members should use hand sanitizer before using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Members must shower before entering the whirlpool.
- No lotions, soaps or shampoo are allowed in the whirlpool.
- Clothing or a towel must be worn to prevent skin to surface contact in the sauna and steam room.