PrYme TYme is a before and after school program housed at each elementary school in Liberty County. The program is also offered at the Liberty County Pre-K Center. These programs are licensed through the State of Georgia. Seven of the programs have received National Accreditation.
Come join the fun as we offer a variety of activities for all children and interests. These stations include: Blocks, Math and Manipulatives, Science, Board Games, Music, Dramatic Play, a Chill Zone, Arts and Crafts, Homework Time, Snack, Large and Small Group activities, Games, and Computers.
Liberty County Schools include:
|Button Gwinnet||Liberty Elementary||Taylors Creek||Joseph Martin|
|Waldo Pafford||Lyman Hall||Frank Long||Liberty County Pre-K|
For more information about the Pryme Tyme program, please contact the Child Care Director, Chrissy Miller at 912.368.9622 or email her.
Registration Location: Liberty County YMCA
Registration is completed on a first come, first serve basis. You must have the items listed below to register for the 2018-2019 school year. If there is a previous outstanding balance, this must be paid before registering for the upcoming year.
Required documents for Liberty County Program Registration:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of current lunch status provided by the School District (if requesting a discount under our Free or Reduced Lunch program)
- To receive the teacher rate, you must bring Proof of Employment within the Liberty County School System on a typed letterhead.
- $35.00 Registration fee per child and the first week of tuition payment (We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
Pryme Tyme tuition is billed and paid weekly. Payments are due the Friday before the week of service. A $10.00 late fee is assessed if payment is not made by the close of business on Friday. Tuition payments can be made by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) only at the Liberty County YMCA or by using our new online payment system.
Site Directors and Group Leaders for the 2018-2019 school year
Site-Director job listing click here
Group Leader job listing click here
Applications are accepted at the Liberty County YMCA, 201 Mary Lou Drive, Hinesville, GA 31313