The YMCA Before & After School Enrichment (Y BASE) program is housed at each elementary school in Liberty County. The program is also offered at the Liberty County Pre-K Center. These programs are licensed through the State of Georgia. Seven of the programs have received National Accreditation.
Come join the fun as we offer a variety of activities for all children and interests. These stations include: Blocks, Math and Manipulatives, Science, Board Games, Music, Dramatic Play, a Chill Zone, Arts and Crafts, Homework Time, Snack, Large and Small Group activities, Games, and Computers.
Liberty County Schools include:
|Button Gwinnet||Liberty Elementary||Taylors Creek||Joseph Martin|
|Waldo Pafford||Lyman Hall||Frank Long||Liberty County Pre-K|
For more information about the Y BASE program, please contact the Liberty County/ Armed Services YMCA at 912.368.9622.
Registration Location: Liberty County YMCA or register online here.
Registration is completed on a first come, first serve basis. You must have the items listed below to register for the 2019-2020 school year. If there is a previous outstanding balance, this must be paid before registering for the upcoming year.
Required documents for Liberty County Program Registration:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of current lunch status provided by the School District (if requesting a discount under our Free or Reduced Lunch program)
- To receive the teacher rate, you must bring Proof of Employment within the Liberty County School System on a typed letterhead.
- $40.00 Registration fee per child and the first week of tuition payment (We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
Y BASE tuition is billed and paid weekly. Payments are due the Friday before the week of service. A $10.00 late fee is assessed if payment is not made by the close of business on Friday. Tuition payments can be made by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) only at the Liberty County YMCA or by using our new online payment system.