Islands Family YMCAIslands YMCA Programs | Islands Schedules & Forms
IMPORTANT CHATHAM COUNTY FACE COVERING UPDATE:
Chatham County Board of Commission Chairman, Al Scott has issued a state of emergency mandating face masks. Beginning at 12:01 am on August 1, 2020, face coverings will be required in facilities in Chatham County.
Here's what that means at your Chatham, County YMCAs:
- A mask must be worn when entering the Y, during checking in or out at the Welcome Center or child watch and throughout the facility.
- Wearing a mask while exercising at the Y is not required, IF a mask will
aggrevate or cause a health condition.
- Per the executive order, children age 5 and younger in child watch, summer day camp and full-time childcare are not required to wear a face covering.
- Children over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask, while in the facility.
- As outlined by the mandate, masks are required indoors, masks are not
required at outdoor pools. Please maintain proper social distance at the pool.
ISLANDS FAMILY YMCA HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 am - 9 pm Friday: 5:00 am - 7 pm* Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm Sunday: 1 pm -5 pm
SENIORS ONLY Monday- Friday 1:30-2:30
To learn more about our YMCA Phased Re-opening Procedures - see here
*CURRENLTY THE SMALL HEATED POOL IS OPEN AND LARGE POOL IS CLOSED FOR WINTER.
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM- 10:30 AM 4:00 PM- 7:00PM
Saturday 7:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Sunday 1:30 PM- 4:30 PM
Islands YMCA Staff:
District Vice President
Tiffany Flanders Jones
Fitness and Aquatics Director
Assistant Gymnastics Director
Sports and Teens Director
Have questions? Contact Us.