Habersham YMCAHabersham Programs | Habersham Schedules & Forms
IMPORTANT CHATHAM COUNTY FACE COVERING UPDATE:
Chatham County Board of Commission Chairman, Al Scott has issued a state of emergency mandating face masks. Beginning at 12:01 am on August 1, 2020, face coverings will be required in facilities in Chatham County.
Here's what that means at your Chatham, County YMCAs:
- A mask must be worn when entering the Y, during checking in or out at the Welcome Center or child watch and throughout the facility.
- Wearing a mask while exercising at the Y is not required, IF a mask will
aggrevate or cause a health condition.
- Per the executive order, children age 5 and younger in child watch, summer day camp and full-time childcare are not required to wear a face covering.
- Children over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask, while in the facility.
- As outlined by the mandate, masks are required indoors, masks are not
required at outdoor pools. Please maintain proper social distance at the pool.
**NEW Hours of Operation**
Monday - Thursday: 4:30 am - 9 pm* Friday: 4:30 am - 7 pm* Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm Sunday: 1 pm -5 pm
*We will close for cleaning daily from 1 – 1:30 pm and open for SENIORS ONLY Monday- Friday 1:30-2:30
DISTRICT VICE PRESIDENT:
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MEMBERSHIP AND PROGRAMS:
CHILDCARE/CHILD LEARNING CENTER DIRECTOR:
FITNESS & AQUATICS DIRECTOR:
Have questions? Contact Us.