Group Exercise Registration
Group Exercise at the Y
Group Ex Class registration process
In order to practice social distancing and follow health and safety guidelines, group exercise at the Y will look a little different. Classes will have max capacities based on space requirements.
Registration is now required for all group exercise classes
- To register, you will need online access to your YMCA member account. You can access your account from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Click “Member Link” at the top of the page.
- If you have never accessed your account or need help getting access to your account, please contact your local YMCA branch.
- Once you are in your account, select “Programs”.
- Next, Click on “Schedules” at the top of the page.
- The current week will be listed, and the current day will show. Classes will only be open for registration 23 hours in advance. They will not close until the class is full.
- Click on “Reserve” under the class.
- It will ask you for general information is correct. Select the correct branch and then “Next”.
- You will then be taken to a payment screen to submit your registration. Remember, there is no charge! All of our classes are included at no additional cost, with your membership!.
- If everything looks correct, check the box to verify the information is correct and then click “Complete”.
- You are set! You will receive an email confirmation and your name will be added to the roster and a spot will be saved, sanitized and ready for you when you arrive at the Y for your class!