show us how you y!
We know that the Y means something different to all our members. Maybe you come for the fitness classes, to drop your child off at daycare or Pre-K or maybe you are new in town and want to meet new people. And we all love a good contest. We challenge you to show #HowIY.
We're hosting a photo contest! One grand prize winner will win an iPad Air!
How to Enter:
1. Take a photo showcasing how you experience or utilize the Y. Be creative!
2. Post it on Facebook or Instagram and use the #HowIY
3. Tag as many photos as you'd like! Each photo tagged will be an entry into the contest to win an iPad Air!
*Not on social media but still want to enter? Submit photos via email to be included in the contest.
Need more competition? Help your YMCA win the Y vs. Y competition by also including their hashtag in your entry.
Start snapping photos- we can't wait to see them! Be sure to follow us on Instagram to view your photos.
Rules and Regulations:
The #HowIY contest is open to anyone. No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be chosen at random from all approved submissions. Tagging your photos #HowIY grants us permission to reproduce them in context.
The following submissions will not be accepted and will be cause for disqualification from the contest:
- All entrants who submit photos using #HowIY on their social media channels or via email will be entered into a random drawing. One (1) winner will be chosen.
- For a submission on an individual’s social media channel to be counted, the individual’s profile must be public. Entrants with private social media profiles are encouraged to use the submission form available.
The contest runs August 10 – September 24, 2016. Winner will be chosen and notified via the contact information available to the Y based on method of submission. Winners will be notified on Monday, September 25, 2016. Winners will have one week to claim the prize. If prize is not claimed by 8 a.m. on Monday, September 30th, alternate winners will be chosen and notified. These winners will have one week to claim their prize. #HowIY grand prize is an iPad Air. The YMCA will not sell or share participant contact information with third parties, except to facilitate research and to better customize the content and advertising that you receive. Any questions about the contest or awarding of prizes may be addressed to Hillary or by calling the YMCA of Coastal Georgia at 912.354.5480.
- Any photo taken in an area of the Y where phones/photography is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to locker rooms and rest rooms.
- Any photo that includes nudity or is deemed inappropriate by YMCA staff.
- Any photo that portrays an action or activity contrary to the Y’s stated rules or code of conduct.