Job Type: Part Time
Category: YMCA Child Care
1224 Patriot Drive
Rincon, GA 31326
Provides a quality environment for children that adheres to licensing guidelines, YMCA child care policies and procedures, and implements program curriculum. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
1. Implements the after school curriculum within the established guidelines.
2. Administers planned activities and assists in planning developmentally appropriate activities as needed.
3. Supervises the children in groups, activity times, outside time, and all other activities.
4. Systematically evaluates activities for their effectiveness and makes changes accordingly in an effort to present developmentally appropriate, relevant material to participants.
5. Maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents. Engages parents during pick up and drop off.
6. Maintains program site and equipment.
7. Maintains required program records.
8. Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
9. Assists in the Annual Campaign responsibilities assigned to the Child Care Department.
Potential Candidates should contact Heather Smith. Please email resume.
All YMCA of Coastal GA Fun Club positions come with a free membership for the staff member and a reduced rate membership for their family. Discounts are also provided for staff members on childcare, youth sports and most other branch programming.