Richmond Hill YMCA - Assistant Gymnastics Coach
Job Type: Part Time
Category: Part Time
Richmond Hill YMCA
154 Thunderbird Dr
Richmond Hill, GA 31324
The Assistant Gymnastics Coach is responsible for assisting with daily operation of the Gymnastics program. Daily functions include program participant instruction and management of coaching staff. In addition, every position in the YMCA of Coastal Georgia, Inc is responsible for upholding the Judeo-Christian principles that are central to our mission by modeling behaviors that exemplify the four pillars of character - caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Assist with scheduling, organizing, managing and teaching all teams gymnasts.
- Recruiting, training and developing program participants.
- Responsible for assisting choreography needs for the team events.
- Assists Gymnastics Director in management of department.
- Assist in the overall retention and satisfaction of YMCA members through appropriate customer service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sound working knowledge of accepted fitness standards and practices including gymnastic techniques.
- Ability to develop and implement gymnastic programs.
- Ability to foster positive staff, peers and program participants.
- Ability to supervise multiple staff and volunteers.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain authorization to work with children under the Georgia Department of Labor and YMCA guidelines
If you are interested in this position, please stop by our front desk and pick up an application or email your resume to Paige Ulanowski or Stephanie Kriske.