Job Type: Part Time
Category: Part Time
Liberty County/ Armed Services Branch
201 Mary Lou Drive
Hinesville, GA 31313
Provides a quality environment for children that adheres to licensing guidelines, YMCA child care policies and procedures, and implements program curriculum. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA values. Pryme Tyme Group Leaders are responsible for the leadership, guidance, support and supervision of children, 4-12 years of age, in the day-to-day operation of the Pryme Tyme Program. In addition, every position in the YMCA of Coastal Georgia, Inc is responsible for upholding the Judeo-Christian principles that are central to our mission by modeling behaviors that exemplify the four pillars of character- caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
1. Implements the after school curriculum within the established guidelines.
2. Administers planned activities and assists in planning developmentally appropriate activities as needed.
3. Supervises the children in groups, activity times, outside time, and all other activities.
4. Systematically evaluates activities for their effectiveness and makes changes accordingly in an effort to present developmentally appropriate, relevant material to participants.
5. Maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents. Engages parents during pick up and drop off.
6. Maintains program site and equipment.
7. Maintains required program records.
8. Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
9. Assists in the Annual Campaign responsibilities assigned to the Child Care Department.
Potential Candidates should contact Chrissy Miller by email.