Job Type: Full Time
Category: Full Time
6400 Habersham St
Savannah, GA 31405
The YMCA of Coastal Georgia is seeking a dedicated, knowledgeable Information Technology Director to join our Metro team! Be a part of an organizations that much more than a guy, but a community. Our cause is what drives our work in teh communities we serve. Together, we can build a better us.
The Information Technology Director is responsible for the daily operation and management of the information network, software and related processes for the YMCA of Coastal Georgia. Daily functions include oversight and technical support to the Association and its employees. In addition, every position in the YMCA of Coastal Georgia, Inc. is responsible for upholding the Judeo-Christian principles that are central to our mission by modeling behaviors that exemplify the four pillars of character- caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
1.Daily oversight and mangement of servers, networks, workstations, printers, and all communication equipment.
2. Ensure the security and integrity of the network and data for the association.
3. Provide management and oversight for the tablets and phone accounts for the association.
4. Information technical support to employees including training, problem solving, and development of systems to enhance branch and association performance.
5. Assessing, developing, and implementing strategies or systems to enhance association effectiveness in program delivery.
6. Repair of servers, networks, workstations, communication equipment and otehr office related equipment.
7. Oversight and management of telecom communications for branch data, netowkrs and phone in conjunction with current service providers,
8. Oversight of daily server backups for all physical and virtual servers.
9. Oversight and coordination for all technical service providers.
10. Oversight of CCC operations inclduing troubleshooting of programs and functions for operations.
11. Assist in the Annual Campaign fundraising program for the YMCA.
12. Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude with staff, peers, and program participants.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eacxh essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Sound working knowledge of network technology, software administration, and computer operations.
2. Knowledge base for Microsoft products including Windows erver 2008, 2012, Exchange Server, Windows 7 Pro, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013, Airwatch Software, SQL servers, physical and virtual server enviroments.
3. Ability to assess, develop, and implement strategies and/ or systems to improve program/ operational performance.
4. Ability to learn new operating systems such as CCC.
5. Ability to foster positive relationships with staff, peers, and program participants.
6. Ability to supervise and handle multiple projects and operations.
7. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain authorization to work with children under the Georgia Department of Labor and YMCA Guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Technical experience and background in Network Administration, PC related repairs and programming with Microsoft based servers and workstations. Minimum of related technical certification or degree required.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Jay Mullins, Senior VIce President. Resumes will be accepted through October, 14, 2017.